Project 2- Vinyl Cuts



Comments

  1. (Commenting on this because I missed the last critique)

    When looking at this, the first thing that catches my eye is the skyline, then the Temple "T", then the words on the bottom. The words on the bottom make me think that this is a message to socialize more with people on campus, but the background and Philadelphia skyline lead me to believe that this is saying to respect/connect with the Philadelphia community surrounding Temple. With the small "T" I get the message that Temple is a small part of a larger community. I like the idea of this, as it leaves room for interpretation.

    -Cerena

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what I gather from this piece, your message seems to be directed at Temple students, reminding us that we are only one part of a larger community. This looks to have been installed outside on temple's campus, meaning it should reach it's target audience. I think this message is very important, because college students are not necessarily known for their respectful behavior or enhancement of the community. I like the way you highlighted the philly skyline, pointing out this community that we are ALL a part of. I also like the way the white vinyl stands out on this dark pole. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment