Project 2 Response Quesitons

  1. In what way did you change your process to make a piece that was site specific? 
    1. I had to change the size of my piece to make it site specific. I also had to make sure the orientation of the piece would be able to show the city in the background. 
  2. How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece? If you did not feel challenged is there something you would do differently if you were to do it again?
    1. I had to challenge myself creatively because of my complication with the print center. I had to change my design very quickly and still make it so my message would get across. Conceptually I was challenged because my idea was very broad and had to be brought down into one image. 
  3. Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough?
    1. The only problem I had completing this piece was the complications with the printing center. 
  4. Reflect on the critique and consider how your experience was different from the first: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specific about why or why not.
    1. I feel as though I received more feedback than with my first critique. I found the discussion of the meaning behind my piece without me intersecting very helpful because it gave me an idea of what a total outside perspective would be. 
  5. Please share any other thoughts.

Comments