Collection of Roses


Is there something physical you collect?
I collect preserved roses but for this project I will use pictures of real roses.

What digital collections do you have...for example: I have years worth of photographs, a hard drive full of music I haven't listen to in a while, resumes dating back to 2001...
I have many photographs of family and friends dating back to when I was born in 2001.

How does the digital world affect the way we collect?
The digital world effects how we collect because we are exposed to a larger variety of items. People are able to order things online or even just keep digital files.

Set up collecting parameters for your digital collection (do a search or two to see if it's plausible):
What will you? (be as specific as possible, ie. swimming pools in Philadelphia) 
I will search different colored roses to bring a variety to the final product. The size of the image does not have to be specific, as I will change the size of the roses anyway.

How many? (example 10… less is more because you will be processing each image you collect!) 
I will use 6 images and some will be harder to mask than others. 

Where to source ( online - google maps, instagram)? 
I will take these images from google.




Comments