Nice To Meet You Questions

  1. Who are you? Erica Rossiello, a student and artist.
  2. Where are you from? West Chester, PA 
  3. Do you have a preferred pronoun? she/her
  4. Tell me something about yourself? My main career goal is to become an art therapist and work in a hospital.
  5. What is your major? Art Education
  6. What kind of art do you like to make (share an image)? I enjoy working with acrylics and chalk pastels. Below is a piece I made in drawing class last semester. 
    1. What apps/programs on the phone or computer do you use most frequently and what for? I use Safari as my main search browser, I use Spotify while I'm at the gym, and instagram to catch up with people or gain inspiration. 
    2. Who is one of your favorite visual artists (post a  photo)? Sage Barnes is one of my favorite artists right now, I originally saw his work on instagram.

      1. What do you hope to get out of this class?
        I hope to enjoy digital work more and learn more about photoshop. 
      2. Can you sit still for an hour? If I am very focused on an artwork or a project I can sit still for a whole day. 
      3. What is your relationship to visual studies? I am currently using it in different art classes.
      4. What is the relationship between computers and visual studies?  I think without computers we would not see such a wide variety of art. With the use of the internet we can see art created all over the world. 
      5. What is your experience with Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere? I used illustrator a fair amount in high school classes, and have tried photoshop once or twice and I have never used premiere
      6. Have you ever created a 3D printed object? No
      7. Do you have a computer at home? If so does it have Photoshop and Illustrator? Mac or PC? I have a Mac laptop and it has both photoshop and illustrator.
      8. Write a five line story. When I was 16 years old I tore my ACL during a soccer game. I then had to have reconstructive surgery. While in recovery I found art therapy and thought it helped me a lot. I learned that it can help many people. Now, my goal is to become an art therapist and work in hospitals. 
      9. Post an image from your winter break. 

      I would like to not have a break and get out at 7:45.

Comments