Composite Animal

  1. What characteristics make up your personality? (energetic, talkative, thoughtful, brave)
    1. Thoughtful, hardworking, caring
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? (Hair, eyes, height, skin color)
    1. My height, I am only 5'1" so I feel like people notice that I am short first.
  3. Is there an activity that you love? (travel, building things, singing, climbing)
    1. I really enjoy going to the gym.
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time?  
    1. Dogs, specifically pitbulls. 
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? 
    1. I think a butterfly, pitbull, an elephant, and an ant would fit these characteristics.
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in?
    1. This creature would live in a grassy and tropical area.



Comments